As of November 13, 2022, Ibrahim Erdemoglu was Turkey’s richest man, with an estimated net worth of US$7.2 billion., followed by Ali Erdemoglu (#2, $6.3 billion), Murat Ulker (#3, $4.9 billion); and Ferit Faik sahenk (#4, $2.5 billion).
Nihat Ozdemir is Turkey’s fifth richest person at $2.3 billion. Sezai Bacaksiz ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.3 billion, followed by Erman Ilicak with $2.3 billion. Filiz Sahenk is ranked 8th with a net worth of $2.2 billion. Hamidi Ulukaya (2.1 billion dollars) occupied the 9th position among the 10 richest people in Turkey.
2022 TURKEY BILLIONAIRE LIST
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $7.2 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $6.3 billion
- Murat Ulker: $4.9 billion
- Ferit Faik Sahenk: $2.5 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.3 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.3 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.3 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.2 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $2.1 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $2.1 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $1.9 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $1.7 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $1.6 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $1.6 billion
- Hamdi Akin and his family: $1.6 billion
- Ahmet Calik: $1.5 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.3 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.2 billion
Did you read?
Stuck for a good idea? Unleash your creative potential by Robin Landa.
CAN CORPORATIONS SAVE DEMOCRACY by Stephanie Nora White.
4 Mistakes That Are Stopping You From Building Wealth by Litan Yahav.
Generation Why by Leo Bottary.
The co-CEO model: risk or reward by Spear Mortlock.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD Magazine and get new updates to the United States and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD Magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD Magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]