As of September 4, 2022, Andreas Halvorsen was Norway’s richest man, with an estimated net worth of US$6.6 billion.followed by Ivar Tollefsen (#2, $5.4 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (#3, $5.1 billion); and Odd Reitan (#4, $4.8 billion).
Gustave Magnar Witzoe is the fifth richest person in Norway, with $4.1 billion. Caroline Hagen Kjos ranked 6th with personal wealth of $2.3 billion, followed by SteinErik Hagen with $2.3 billion. Torstein-Hagen is ranked 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Alexandra Andresen (1.2 billion dollars) occupied the 9th position among the 10 richest people in Norway.
LIST OF NORWAY BILLIONAIRES
- Andreas Halvorsen: $6.6 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $5.4 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $5.1 billion
- Odd Reitan and his family: $4.8 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $4.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.3 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.3 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.5 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.2 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.2 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.1 billion
- Petter Stordalen and family: $1.0 billion
Did you read?
Best CEOs in the world, 2022.
World passport ranking, 2022.
Ranking of international financial centers, 2022.
The richest people in the world (Top billionaires, 2022).
Economic ranking: largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Most populous countries and territories, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency Programs by Investment, 2022.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow the headlines from CEOWORLD magazine on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]