Enhanced functionality on Rugby’s recently updated site makes it easier than ever to find the decorative and functional products best suited to their projects.
CONCORD, NH – Rugby Architectural Building Products, a leading wholesale distributor of a full line of decorative and functional building products for residential and commercial applications, recently launched its new website. The new site sports a more contemporary design, an improved product finder and an increased focus on Rugby’s expanded window and door programme.
“Our new website much more accurately reflects the business that Rugby is today and moves forward,” said Rugby Chairman Drew Dickinson. “Over the past decade, we have expanded our network of distribution centers across the continental United States while forging new strategic partnerships with world-class manufacturers of decorative panels, hardware and other products used by our more than 30,000 customers.”
Main features of the new rugbyabp.com website:
- Bold modern design with a clean look that’s easy on the eyes.
- Direct link to ishoprugby.com, Rugby’s new e-commerce website where customers can manage their accounts, search for products, place orders and schedule deliveries.
- Ability to perform a targeted search of Rugby’s 150,000 SKUs by product type or brand name.
- Supplier microsites that allow visitors to browse products offered by Rugby’s leading supplier partners.
- Fulfillment center microsites that allow customers to find the Rugby storage location serving their region. Each center has a dedicated web page that includes large format exterior and interior inventory photos, key personnel contact information and downloadable product brochures.
- A section dedicated to Rugby’s Door & Window Group.
- DesignOneSource.com is a link to the go-to resource for architects and designers looking for inspiration and products to bring their designs to life.
- For our valued Spanish-speaking customers, the site is searchable in Spanish, as are many branch catalogs.
“Over the past decade, the number of rugby venues has more than doubled and the customer base has more than tripled,” said Gord Clough, Chief Marketing Officer. “Our two new rugby websites lay the foundation for future growth by providing our valued customers with access when it’s most convenient for them.”
About Rugby Architectural Building Products
Rugby Architectural Building Products is a division of Hardwoods Distribution Inc. (HDI). Rugby has a network of 30 locations serving over 30,000 customers in 41 states.
HDI is one of North America’s largest distributors of architectural quality building and millwork products.
residential and commercial construction industries. The company currently operates a network of
86 North American distribution and manufacturing facilities comprised of five industry-leading distribution centers
brands: Hardwoods Specialty Products, Mid-Am Supply, Novo Building Products, Frank Paxton Lumber Company and Rugby Architectural Building Products. The company trades on the stock symbol TSX