This episode is sponsored by Enavate.
Cloud ERP and CRM migrations remain an important but exciting opportunity for Microsoft partners. From Dynamics GP and NAV to AX and CRM, Dynamics customers are planning the future of their enterprise solutions, but the path forward is not always clear, both in terms of understanding the technical challenges and planning of the optimal future state.
Jennifer Ranz and Chad Sogge of Enavate join us in this episode to provide updates on their team’s various upgrade and migration tools and programs. A significant part of Enavate’s efforts is focused on collaborating with other partners, they explain, as demand for cloud migration projects remains high even as partner organizations remain strained. We discuss the launch of the Dynamics 365 Business Central assessment tool developed by Enavate and its role in the channel. Chad also provides an update on business migrations to F&O and CE.
And we discuss what the overall upgrade and migration landscape looks like today, for both partners and customers. Many of the challenges, risks and opportunities of the past look very different today, they say, and we discuss how technology and methodologies have improved.
- 2:00 – What’s New in Upgrade Services and Tools at Enavate
- 3:30 p.m. – Dynamics GP to D365 Upgrade and Migration Assessment Tool launched
- 6:45 – How partners should think about using the GP to Dynamics 365 Assessment Tool
- 8:45 – What partners should do if they are not ready to support a Dynamics 365 migration
- 11:30 – How GP customers can access the assessment tool (and share results with their partner)
- 15:45 – Observations based on aggregated and unidentifiable usage metadata from the assessment tool
- 20:15 – What’s new in standard migration assessments to Dynamics 365 F&O and CE and how partners are working together on white label services
- 23:45 – Making the channel’s economic case for increasing the volume of enterprise cloud migrations
- 26:45 – What NAV customers need in an assessment tool to move to Business Central
More from Enavate: