Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
What are your goals for your fall wardrobe? We think everyone can agree that the most important thing is a closet full of pieces that make dressing easier. We want to be able to close our eyes, pick random pieces off their hangers, and be able to automatically create a chic outfit out of them.
That’s why we’re going minimal for fall – think solid hues, sleek cuts, versatile designs. Whether you’re creating a capsule wardrobe or just want to look more expensive without spending the dough, Amazon honestly has everything you need. Check out our picks below for a minimalist fall wardrobe!
21 minimalist fashion finds for fall
1. Our absolute favorite: The combination of the high collar and the “short” sleeves highlighted on this Sweaty Rocks Top is wonderful. A dressy, casual piece you’ll want in multiple colors!
2. We also like: This LOVFEE turtleneck top will become a must-have for you, quickly. Wear it alone or layer it under camisoles, dresses and more!
3. We cannot forget: Take things off the shoulder with this bat high immysty. We love how the softness of the fabric tapers at the ends of the sleeves to tie it all together!
Sweaters and Sweatshirts
4. Our absolute favorite: Want the comfort of a sweatshirt without the heavy, baggy fit? Check out this popular Daily Ritual crew neck!
5. We also like: Ditch the super-chunky knits and loud patterns and keep things simple with this Amazon Essentials Lightweight Cardigan!
6. We cannot forget: You can also say no to sleeves and try this Amarmia pullover tank top In place. A must have all year round!
7. Our absolute favorite: This one size Five Cats Lai Meng Dress is such an easy way to look like a star. So soft and cozy, yet so undeniably stylish!
8. We also like: The very clean gray and beige color blocking instantly attracted We for that family dress. It’s 100% cotton too!
9. We can’t forget: Getting comfortable doesn’t have to mean looking sloppy. Opt for this instead Drop mini sweatshirt dress!
10. Our absolute favorite: These cropped AJISAI pants can be worn for your morning jog or maybe to the office. They are also very easy to maintain!
11. We also like: Don’t forget to stock up on new jeans! We recommend this pair of Signature wide leg jeans by Levi Strauss & Co.!
12. We cannot forget: Trendy, cozy and minimalist, these Drop sweater pant are what dreams are made of. They come in six colors too!
13. Our absolute favorite: Your wardrobe will always be a winner with a satin skirt. This Modegal midi skirt is our choice!
14. We also like: This ribbed JSTEX sweater skirt is another fabulous find. Pair it with any top, sweater or sweatshirt on this list!
15. We cannot forget: This The Drop silky stretch skirt add just enough ruffles to the hemline to make it stand out while keeping things minimal!
16. Our absolute favorite: A simple solid color beanie can go with any fall outfit. This Amazon Essentials Knit Beanie is an incredibly cheap find!
17. We also like: Want to go more relaxed? This SD Shadow Domain Beanie is an awesome choice. So many five star reviews!
18. We cannot forget: More of a baseball cap type person? Take things more autumnal by grabbing this Halemet Hatmade with velvet fabric!
19. Our absolute favorite: Every minimalist needs a pair of Chelsea boots for fall. These Clark ankle boots are our go-to, ditching chunky platforms and cleated soles!
20. We also like: You’ll never go wrong with a pair of Keds canvas sneakers on your feet. The crisp plain white shoes will simply work with any outfit!
21. We cannot forget: We won’t forget the apartments! Those pointy ends Wrought iron mules can be worn casually, to work, to dinner and beyond!
Haven’t finished shopping? Find more of our favorite products below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers , bridal wear and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!