RecordPoint develops automated technology that provides records management that meets global standards. Our solutions are designed to solve the complexity of information governance for Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Box, Confluence, etc. As a “Cool Vendor” recommended by Gartner, RecordPoint leads the global market in providing technology that makes compliance simple, efficient and secure for customers.
Scope of role
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing team. As a Marketing Generalist, you are passionate about supporting growth and will work alongside our marketing team to support the implementation of our marketing strategies to different target audiences, from potential customers to potential employees.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have space and resources to grow, with the opportunity to work within a flat-structured team working together to build a top-tier B2B SaaS marketing function while working from cross-functional manner to support business objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing campaigns, both external (i.e. ABM campaign) and internal (i.e. employee wellness programs).
- Coordinate the end-to-end execution of marketing events, including first-party events (i.e. webinars), third-party (i.e. trade shows), community development ( meetings) and employer branding (i.e. job fairs).
- Manage our professional industry memberships and academic partnerships, ensuring that we maximize our investment.
- Help shape and execute our organic social media strategy, to build brand and community.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success and People and Culture teams to ensure business goals are aligned and achieved.
- Engage and manage independent resources, outside agencies and other vendors as needed to execute marketing strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey and work alongside our marketing team to implement strategies to target each stage of the funnel.
- Help prepare post-campaign reports, with a strong visual eye for collating and formatting data into presentations.
- Support in the creation of resources for our sales and professional services teams, such as sales brochures, slides and event materials, often in conjunction with our marketing designer.
- Manage basic website updates in WordPress.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Previous experience in executing marketing programs and events
- Strong understanding of basic B2B marketing techniques and a desire to learn more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and research skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Tech-savvy with an aptitude to learn and work on various software platforms and a willingness to become a HubSpot expert
- Basic experience with WordPress, or desire to learn
- An eye for detail and knows what quality looks like to put together polished presentations, materials, social posts, etc.
- Ability to analyze data to identify areas for improvement.
What we offer
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing scale-up environment
- Location in the heart of the CBD (Sydney or Melbourne)
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Competitive learning and training opportunities