A Luxurious Studio
New York, New York, United StatesSite:
Sat 12 February ’22Posted on:
One Lux Studio is a 25 person architectural lighting design firm located in Manhattan. We work on a wide variety of project types with many leading architectural firms. One Lux Studio has received numerous lighting design awards and is recognized as one of the leading architectural lighting design companies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Marketing and Proposal Manager to actively plan, coordinate and drive all marketing-related projects for the company. 75% of the work consists of preparing proposals and updating marketing materials to support proposal preparation.
A college diploma and 4+ years of similar marketing experience in a professional services firm is required. Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
- Lead the company’s marketing strategy and work with associates on business development efforts
- Establish programs to achieve marketing-related objectives
- Produce proposals and qualification files for new business opportunities
- Track proposal activity and follow up as appropriate
- Develop and maintain marketing materials (project sheets, project lists, resumes and profiles)
- Coordinate presentations and interviews
- Perform website updates and changes through WordPress
- Manage all social media including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Manage and send quarterly email newsletters using Mailchimp or other email software
- Conceptualize, create and maintain graphics for brochures, advertising and promotion
- Prepare price quotes
- Assist partners with speaking engagements/presentations
- Carry out press actions
- Coordinate and secure project photography
- Plan and coordinate events
- Maintain professional registrations
- Complete government forms and questionnaires
- Organize monthly marketing meetings with partners
- Adhere to internal and external brand standards
Excellent writing/proofreading skills required, along with strong graphic design ability and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
Good mentoring/teaching abilities and leadership/management skills
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to prioritize
Attendance at SMPS-NY is a plus
Knowledge of the lighting and/or air conditioning industry and professional organizations (IESNA, IALD, AIA) is a plus.
Full benefits package. Salary according to experience and abilities.
Please send your resume and writing and/or artwork samples to [email protected]
Back to task list…