Brown Harris Stevens (BHS), the leading private real estate brokerage, announces the launch of BHSOne – a comprehensive new in-house built digital hub where agents can access new features including a do-it-yourself design studio, revamped user interface and a region-specific document library. BHSOne is the first such platform available company-wide to all agents and employees of Brown Harris Stevens since its 2020 merger with Halstead.
“With the launch of BHSOne, all of our Brown Harris Stevens agents will enjoy an enhanced and seamless experience, wherever they are. This enhanced platform will save our agents time, enable them to do more business and focus on their customer relationships, which are the lifeblood of our industry,” said CEO Bess Freedman.
BHSOne was created through the efforts of Director of Engineering and Technology Vincent D’Agostino and the Web Engineering team as well as Director of Information and Product Chris Reyes, Director of Marketing Matthew Leone and the marketing team.
“In today’s fast-paced environment, agents need access to all elements of their business to be successful. BHSOne combines the best of our legacy platforms with amazing new enhancements like the Agent Design Studio which allows our agents to create their own bespoke marketing materials even as they travel between client meetings,” said Leone.
“The world-class technology upgrades within BHSOne make it easier than ever for our agents to communicate, facilitate transactions and grow their businesses. The entire system was built based on feedback from our agents to give them the tools they need to be successful,” added Reyes.
Some of the notable new features of BHSOne include:
- Single sign-on – Agents can access all applications from a dashboard using a single initial login.
- Agent Design Studio – A comprehensive app designed in partnership with Maxa Designs, agents can easily create their own products such as Pitch Sheets, Postcards, Brochures, Email Newsletters, Social Graphics, Pitch Notebooks, zoom backgrounds, etc.
- The University – A searchable video library of short and long continuing education videos that will be regularly updated for agents to watch.
- Improved Marketing Center – New and improved way to order and review marketing products, allowing agents to communicate directly with marketing inside the app for an easier experience.
- mobile first – BHSOne and Agent Design Studio have been designed for mobile devices, allowing agents first to do their work on the go, at their own pace.
- Document library – Up-to-date searchable library by region of crucial documents for the activity of the agents.
- Groups – Agents can subscribe to discussion forums on topics and receive notifications for ongoing and timely correspondence.
- Shortcuts – Agents have the ability to create custom shortcuts inside BHSOne to their most commonly used applications and requests.
- Ad Tracker – The home screen will be continuously updated with the latest announcements that have come to market across all industry regions.
In addition to the above features, in the coming weeks, Brown Harris Stevens plans to add a new closed customer relationship management tool exclusive to BHS agents which will be integrated into the BHSOne system.